Explore Bali Tour
Welcome to the enchanting island of Bali! This 6-night/7-day Bali tour is designed to immerse you in the rich culture, natural beauty, and unique experiences that this Indonesian paradise has to offer. From exploring ancient temples and lush rice terraces to indulging in beachside relaxation and witnessing mesmerizing traditional performances, this itinerary aims to provide a well-rounded experience of Bali's highlights.
During your stay, you will have the opportunity to visit iconic landmarks such as the Ubud Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces, and Tanah Lot Temple. You'll also get to experience the spiritual side of Bali with visits to water temples like Tirta Empul and Ulun Danu Beratan.
Adventure awaits as well, with options for beach activities, surfing, and exploring the breathtaking cliffs of Uluwatu. Throughout the tour, you'll have ample opportunities to immerse yourself in the vibrant Balinese culture, witness traditional dances, and even participate in purification rituals.
With comfortable accommodation and expert guides to accompany you on your journey, this Bali tour promises to be an unforgettable experience filled with relaxation, exploration, and cultural discovery. So get ready to soak up the sun, dive into turquoise waters, and create memories that will last a lifetime in the tropical paradise of Bali!
Arrival in Bali
- Arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali.
- Meet your guide and transfer to your hotel in your preferred location (Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud, etc.).
- Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at your leisure, relaxing and exploring the nearby area. You can enjoy the hotel's facilities or take a stroll on the beach.
- After breakfast, embark on a full-day tour of Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali.
- Start the day with a visit to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud, home to hundreds of playful monkeys and ancient temples.
- Explore the Tegalalang Rice Terraces, famous for their stunning landscape. Take a leisurely walk through the terraces and learn about the traditional rice cultivation methods.
- Visit the Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), an archaeological site with a history dating back to the 9th century. Explore the intricate stone carvings and ancient bathing pools.
- In the evening, enjoy a traditional Balinese dance performance.
Water Temples and Tanah Lot Sunset
- Today, visit two of Bali's famous water temples.
- Start with a visit to the Tirta Empul Temple, a sacred water temple in Tampaksiring. Take part in a traditional purification ritual in the holy spring water.
- Continue to the iconic Ulun Danu Beratan Temple located on the shores of Lake Beratan in Bedugul. Enjoy the serene atmosphere and beautiful views of the temple surrounded by the lake.
- In the evening, head to Tanah Lot, one of Bali's most famous landmarks. Witness the breathtaking sunset over the temple perched on a rocky outcrop.
Beach Day and Sunset Dinner
- Spend a relaxing day at one of Bali's beautiful beaches. You can choose from Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, or any other beach that suits your preferences.
- Enjoy swimming, sunbathing, or engaging in water sports activities such as surfing or snorkeling.
- In the evening, indulge in a romantic sunset dinner by the beach, savoring delicious Balinese cuisine while watching the spectacular colors of the sky.
Uluwatu Temple and Kecak Dance
- Explore the southern part of Bali today.
- Start with a visit to the Uluwatu Temple, a cliff-top temple known for its stunning ocean views and unique architecture. Explore the temple grounds and observe the resident monkeys.
- In the evening, experience the mesmerizing Kecak Dance performance, which combines traditional music, dance, and fire dance rituals. The dance is performed at the Uluwatu Temple complex, against the backdrop of the setting sun.
Explore East Bali
- Embark on a full-day tour of East Bali, known for its lush landscapes, traditional villages, and cultural sites.
- Visit the traditional village of Tenganan, known for its preserved ancient traditions and unique double-ikat weaving.
- Explore the Tirta Gangga Water Palace, a former royal palace with beautiful gardens, ponds, and water features.
- Discover the stunning Goa Lawah Temple, also known as the Bat Cave Temple, which is home to thousands of bats.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the countryside, with opportunities to stop and capture beautiful photos of rice fields, mountains, and traditional Balinese architecture.
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel.
- Depending on your flight time, you may have some free time for shopping or exploring local markets